As an individual with an insatiable appetite for business and people I sometimes wonder how did we get so cynical and sceptical about everything that we do not understand or agree with? When did we become such a cynical and sceptical population? Imagine a world where everything that was foreign to you or the next person was met with scepticism and cynicism simply because of the lack of knowledge and appreciation for the unknown and most times misunderstood! Do you foresee a world where anything productivity could ever be done or achieved?
The questions I pose above do not necessarily pertain to any one particular discourse, they are not related in any way to my passion (business and people), they could could be about your job, your abilities, your hair even or the way you choose to do things, those questions are meant to start a dialogue that should not be restricted because it is these restrictions that prompted those very same questions! I posed those questions because as people we tend to view one another through the eye of the needle when we want to judge and mistreat one another, our focus is so intense you would swear we are about to launch a rocket into space therefore our attention need not be distracted by anything that could compromise the mission!
Any business that needs defending is not sustainable, any business that needs to be constantly putting out fires is not a business but rather a fire drill that could be very useful if it were to be parked at the fire department, which brings me to my subject for this article. I want to dispel the common myths about a business that creates millionaires from an investment that does not drain or run dry your limited financial coffers, I want to bring some much needed light into this business so people can understand it better and therefore dispel all their fears of the unknown. I want us to engage on the business of Network Marketing, it is a business, it is not a hobby contrary to popular belief! Just like with any business, when Network Marketing is worked the way it is meant to be worked and it is given the dedication that is a foregone conclusion in traditional business, the rewards can be absolutely phenomenal!
A conversation about business, does something to the spirit that cannot be explained away by any “normal” emotion or feeling, a lot of people light up when the topic of business is introduced in a conversation and many more become enchanted by this topic for the simple reason that it is a topic that transcends above all boundaries and barriers that we all experience on any given day! People that do not really understand business will have an almost bewildered expression when Network Marketing is mentioned in the same breath with traditional business while those that know and understand the fundamentals of business will have their eyes wide open and ears sticking out like a bunny in anticipation of the opportunity that is about to be unveiled and presented to them. Essentially a business is an opportunity with a potential to turn a profit! Business people are always on the lookout for an opportunity that could add to their bottom line. For the longest time Network Marketing has been taken to the ring for a 12 round assault even after it had proved to be a business based on sound values and principles and with a track record that is yet to be replicated by any traditional business model, there is no industry that compares to Network Marketing when it comes to creating value for everyone that is involved in the business unlike with traditional business where the people at the top reap all the benefits for all the work done by the guys at the bottom. Network Marketing continues to create multitudes of millionaires on a scale that is unparalleled, this business status as the most consistent is further solidified by the fact that every Network Marketer starts on the same grid and in the same position, it is the work ethic and seriousness that will separate the pretenders to the throne from the actual royals to the throne.
Let’s break down Network Marketing in simple terms:
Why does it cost money to sign up?
Because it is a business, not a job and businesses cost money. There is no business that will not cost you money, the difference is in the actual cost (the figure amount), some businesses cost a lot of money to start while others do not.
Are you trying to make money off of me?
NO! I am trying to make money with you!!! this question never gets old and I find it a little presumptuous because how does one make money off of someone in a business venture? If that is happening then you are not in a business venture, you have a predicament! You need to visit the oxford dictionary to define your predicament.
Is it a scam?
I don’t do scams, but I love that you think so highly of me, scams will promise you a piece of the moon and tell you to wait while they design the mission and how that mission will be carried out. Anyone that promises you that you don’t have to do anything to make money or they promise you that you will make money without working, those are classically referred to as: the piece of the moon people; that will never happen!
Is it a pyramid scheme?
You mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take long vacations, fly with private jets, while the people at the bottom work for the least amount of money and get no time for vacation? I think you have confused this business with the corporate world!
This argument is often used to cite how new partners (recruits) will eventually run out and thereby the new guys will not have anyone to share their business with, it would be valid if it was true, it is flawed from its premise of running out of partners. There so many people in the world that could be introduced to the business and there are so many people that turn 18 years every other day, so in what world would partners run out? Think of it this way, the guys that sell TVs, Fridges etc, do they stop selling those items when they are sold out? Ofcourse not, instead they go back to their factories and make more!
How long till I see results?
When you decide to work, you will see results! This has to be my favourite question, how would you answer me if I came to you and asked: how can I make money? Would you tell me to sit down and hope for the best or world your answer be something like this: “look for a job or start a business”, I am quite certain you would not tell me to go ask for the money, right? The same way you know that for desired results to be achieved an effort is required, the same principles apply in Network Marketing.
I’ve tried but I failed!
Did you quit on everything that you have ever tried and failed? If that is the case then I guess you really have no reason for doing everything that you do.
My uncle said it won’t work!
Is that the same uncle that is still broke and always asks you for money or is your uncle that same one that owns his time and lives life without any worries? Which of the two is your REAL uncle? It is a curiosity thing, I just want to make sure I can request two to three minutes of the latter’s time, maybe he might share his secrets to success with me.
Can I atleast try for a month?
This is a business, not a job! Businesses are not built in just a month. Network Marketing is just like any other business, I mean even with a job, an attitude like that is way too ambitious, there is no employer that would accept your request to try for a month to see if it works or not. What happens if you decide it doesn’t work for you? Does that mean you want your potential employer to look for another suitable candidate? Your attitude should stray very far from any attempts to treat your Network Marketing business as a hobby or your side project, otherwise you will reap the benefits warranted for hobbies and side projects.!
Comments
Post a Comment